Reverse engineer Access DB (#1502)
I tried to reverse engineer an access database. First problem was that no editor for the connection string is available if I select OLE DB as source. After I copied the connection string from udl file, I got the tables listet. But when I try to import them, I get an error that the table could not be found. In the list, the table names have a leading ".". And in the error message a table name "." is mentioned.
24 March 2017 9:25:33
26 April 2017 9:19:32
Dusan Rodina - softwareideas.net 24 March 2017 10:45:39
Thank you also for this suggestion. The problem will be analysed and fixed soon.