Software Modeling and Diagramming Tool with UML, SysML, BPMN, ArchiMate and ERD support - Software Ideas Modeler
- Intuitive and quick diagram editor
- All UML 2.5 diagrams
- Database modeling - Entity Relationship Diagram (Crow Foot/Chen)
- Wireframing - User Interface Diagram, Web Page Diagram, Mobile App Diagram, Screen Flow Diagram
- All BPMN 2.0 diagrams
- All SysML 1.5 diagrams
- ArchiMate 3 diagrams
- CMMN diagrams
- Flowcharts, Data Flow Diagrams, CRC Cards, User Interface, Hierarchical Task Analysis, Entity Life History, Robustness Diagram, Concurrency Diagram, Venn Diagram, Mind Map
- Matrices (CRUD, RACI, RASCI, etc.)
- JSD diagrams
- Simple task management
- SVN support
- Reverse engineering - .NET Assemblies, Database, Source Code ( C++, C#, Delphi/Object Pascal, Java, PHP, Python, Ruby, SQL DDL, VB.NET.)
- XMI import/export
- Documentation generation (PDF, DOCX, RTF, HTML, ODT, TXT)
- Documentation templates
- Interactive HTML documentation
- Print - batch printing, multiple pages per diagram
- Custom templates for source code generation
- Export diagrams to various image formats (BMP, PNG, JPG, GIF, TIFF, SVG, WMF, EMF) and PDF
- Design Patterns
- Change Tracking
Do you have an idea for a new feature? Please, post it here.
What tools are included?
- Agile CASE Tool
- UML Software
- UML Tool
- UML Generation Tool
- UML Reverse Engineering Tool (UML Auto Generator)
- Class Diagram Tool
- Use Case Diagram Tool
- Activity Diagram Tool
- Sequence Diagram Tool
- SysML Tool
- BPMN Tool
- Data Modeling Tool
- Diagram Software
- Wireframe Tool
- Screen Flow Diagram Tool
- Workflow Diagram Tool
- Flowchart Maker
- User Story Mapping Tool
- Mind Map Creator
- Gantt Chart Software
- Org Chart Tool
- Hierarchy Diagram Tool
- Protocol Buffer Generator
- Open API Generator
- and more
Which edition is right for me?
If Standard Edition is sufficient for you and you want to use it in non-commercial projects (school, non-profit organizations), you can just download it for free from the download page.
If you want to use Software Ideas Modeler in commercial projects and/or you want to use more advanced features (Professional or Ultimate edition), you need to buy a license. Of course, you can try this software before you definitely decide to buy it. You can download it from the download page and try it for free (for 30 days).
- You will get a feature-rich tool, which allows you easily express your ideas and thoughts using a variety of diagrams and help you to design and develop your software.
- Your bug reports and requirements will have a higher priority.
- You will support the further development of this application.
- You can use any version released within one year after the purchase date for an unlimited time period.
Is Software Ideas Modeler your favorite CASE tool?
If you like us and you do not want to miss any news please follow us.