unreferenced elements (#1648)
Over time, my model has grown but it contains a lot of elements that were deleted and are not referenced in any diagram any more. Yes I know, one should have deleted them from the project…
I am now trying to clean up. The Element Browser and the Field Browser have the cool capability to show in red the elements that I would like to remove. At least I suppose that the match is correct (I have so much red elements, that I did not check every one) However…
• I di not find a definition of the semantics of the red and yellow colors.
• In the Element Browser, if I choose “Delete All Unreferenced Elements”, it also deletes the yellow ones, which appear to be all my fields…
• The fields do not seem to reference correctly to their classes and the corresponding diagrams (see the yellow problem above).
• I have no way (at least I didn’t find one) in the Element Browser to sort according to the colors. That would make it possible to delete all the red ones in one shot.
• In the Field Browser I cannot shift click in order to select more than one element.
It would be cool if there would be a way to clean up automatically (my first expectation was that “Delete All Unreferenced Elements” would do it).