Can't Draw Structure Charts (#195)
More Information - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Structure_chart
Structure Chart Symbols :
1) Can't add a "Data Couple" - Item which has an arrow head on top and BLANK circle on bottom
2) Can't add a "Control Couple" - Item which has an arrow head on top and FILLED circle on bottom
3) Can't add a "Data Store" - Not like DFD data store this data store have a rectangle with round corners and in middle have line connected to TOP with a circle. The circle contains data store number (eg : 1,2,3..)
4) "Module" - Just a rectangle, but the difference if we want can add a line from middle to facing DOWN having a circle at the end. The circle contains data store number, which refers to above data store i mentioned (eg : 1,2,3..)
5) Can't add a "Repetition" - curved arrow to show its a loop
6) "Selection" - Just a decision box on DFD's
Dark Lord 9 July 2015 9:45:29
Any update for this suggestion ?
Now 2 years gone haven't included Structure Charts yet.
Dusan Rodina - softwareideas.net 9 July 2015 11:17:55
Yes, you are right. Unfortunately, this feature was not yet implemented. Maybe, it could come in the next major version 9.
Dusan Rodina - softwareideas.net 18 March 2013 14:25:32
Thank you for your suggestion. I will certainly add this kind of diagram in one of next version.