Is it possible to pre-define Tagged Values?
Hello, I have a question on UML diagram modelling.
Let's say I'm creating a class diagram. I need to apply two pieces of information on most of the attributes of my classes. The 1st piece of information is whether that attribute's value is required and the 2nd piece of information is the maximum length (if the type of that attribute is String). To accomplish this for every attribute that I create I do this:
1. Display its properties.
2. Go to Tagged Values tab.
3. Click Add to add a new Tagged Value.
4. Type Tag name which is always "Required".
5. Change type to "Enumerated Value".
6. Create two enumerations - Yes and No.
7. Click the desired enumeration.
8. Click Add to add a new Tagged Value.
9. Type "MaxLength" for Tag name.
10. Change Type to Integer.
11. Change the value to e.g., 15, then click OK.
Now I have 2 tagged values applied to my attribute. Now if I add another attribute to my class, I have to go through the above steps 1 - 11 again. It would be great if I could pre-define these two tagged values and then I would just choose them from the list. Is this possible?