Air Conditioner (UML State Machine Diagram)
State Machine Diagram for Air Conditioner
The state machine diagram describes the states of air conditioner operation.
The diagram describes these states:
- Off - activated by turning AC off, the first state
- On - activated by turning AC on
- Cooling - activated when room temperature is higher than target temperature
- Heating - activated when room temperature is lower than target temperature
- [Fan Speed]
- Off - fan speed button pressed
- Low - fan speed button pressed
- High - fan speed button pressed
- Stand By - is activated by pressing Stand By button
UML State Machine Diagram Concepts
The example diagram shows usage of the initial state, simple states, the state with regions, the fork for parallel states, the decision for various conditions, and transitions.