Software Ideas Modeler 12.93 - Better ERD, Connection Strings and Server Synchronization
News| 27 July 2021 | Dusan Rodina - softwareideas.net
The new version of Software Ideas Modeler improves entity-relationship diagram, connection strings handling, and synchronization with Software Ideas Server.
Connection StringsNow you can turn off auto-saving of connection strings that are entered in the Database Import dialog. Connection Strings Manager allows you to protect your passwords that are saved as encrypted strings.
Connection Strings - Protected Password
ERD EntityThe new version allows you to show tagged values for entities in Entity-Relationship Diagram. The tagged values can contain table schema and other useful metadata.
ERD entity - table name and schema as tagged values
New Feature and Improvements
- Added new Protect password settings for connection strings (Connection String Manager)
- New setting Autosave connection strings
- New setting Always prompt at startup for Software Ideas Server credentials input
- New setting for custom base data path for Portable edition
- Added support for displaying tagged values of ERD entities in the diagram
- Added Info tab to Software Ideas Server Management console
- Fixed working under Only Server connection setting
- Fixed choosing a specific folder (a folder without any other files but with other nested folders) as a saving target in Server Repository Browser
- Fixed ribbon font on some system configurations
- Fixed application crash when editing user rights in Software Ideas Server Management console
- Fixed server synchronization problem for specific changes
- Fixed server synchronization problem after importing diagrams from another project