Relationship Direction Visualization
Software Ideas Modeler provides an intuitive feature - relationship direction visualization - allowing users to easily differentiate between incoming relationships and outgoing relationships. This feature highlights the relationships for the active selected element this way:
- Incoming relationships are depicted in green.
- Outgoing relationships are depicted in red.
Enable/Disable Relationship Direction Visualization
- Go to the "File" menu in the ribbon interface (or to the "Tools" menu in the class menu interface) and select the "Options" item.
- Within the Options dialog, navigate to the "Diagram Editor" section.
- Inside the Diagram Editor section, find the "General" group and locate the "Highlight references" option.
- Check the box to enable Direction Visualization or uncheck to disable it.
- After adjusting the setting according to your preference, click "OK" to apply the changes.
Utilizing Relationship Direction Visualization Feature
Once the feature is enabled, open a diagram and select an element to activate the direction visualization.
The selected element will exhibit highlighted relationships; Incoming in green and outgoing in red.
This feature allows you to evaluate the highlighted relationships to understand the interactions of the selected element:
- Green highlights signify elements that are influencing the selected element.
- Red highlights signify elements that are influenced by the selected element.