Adjusting the Size of Rounded Corners
1. Selecting the Shape
First, choose the shape you want to modify. You can adjust the rounded corners on the following elements:
- Rounded Rectangle
- Snipped Rectangle
- Inverted Rounded Rectangle
2. Identifying the Adjustment Grips
Once you have selected the shape, look for the two orange rhombus grips located at each corner of the shape. These grips appear at the start and end of the arc of the corner.
3. Adjusting a Single Corner
To adjust the size of a specific corner:
- Click and hold one of the orange rhombus grips at the corner you wish to modify.
- Drag the grip outward or inward to increase or decrease the radius of the corner.
- Release the grip once you have achieved the desired radius.
4. Adjusting All Corners Simultaneously
If you wish to adjust all corners to the same size:
- Press and hold the SHIFT key on your keyboard.
- While holding SHIFT, click and drag any one of the corner grips.
- All corners will be adjusted simultaneously to match the size of the corner you are modifying.