Model (Ribbon Tab from Element Context Group)
Element Properties – opens Element Properties dialog which allows you to set properties of the selected element.
Attribute – adds a new attribute to the selected element. This action works only for elements which can have attributes – e.g. UML class.
Operation – adds a new operation to the selected element. This action works only for element which can have operations – e.g. UML class.
Template Parameter – adds a new template parameter to the selected element. This action works only for element which can have operations – e.g. UML class.
Stereotype – shows a submenu with stereotypes, which can be added or removed to/from the selected element. The added stereotypes are shown as checked. The menu also offers Custom Stereotype option which allows you to define and add your own stereotype.
Visibility – shows a submenu with visibility options – Private/Protected/Package/Public. The current visibility of the selected element is checked.
Abstract – turns on/off the abstract modifier on the selected element(s). Abstract element cannot be instantiated and must be inherited.
Static – turns on/off the static modifier on the selected element(s). Static element has a single instance.
Active – turns on/off the active modifier on the selected element(s).
Root – turns on/off the abstract modifier on the selected element(s). Root element is a top element in the hierarchy.
Leaf- turns on/off the leaf modifier on the selected element(s). Left element does not have any children element.
Adjust Names – adjust the names of the selected element(s).
- Camel Case – removes spaces, first letter turns to lower case, and other words starts with uppercase letter. E.g. camelCase
- Pascal Case – removes spaces, first letters of each word starts with uppercase letter. E.g. PascalCase
- Spaced Words – adds spaces between words. E.g. SpacedWords changes to Spaced Words
- Add Hyphens – removes spaces and adds hyphens between words. E.g. Add-Hyphens
- Add Underscores –removes spaces and adds underscores between words. E.g. Add_Underscores
- Invert Case – changes lowercase to uppercase and vice versa. E.g. Invert Case changes to iNVERT cASE
- Lower Case – changes all letter to lowercase. E.g. lower case
- Upper Case – changes all letter to uppercase. E.g. UPPER CASE
- Capitalize First – starts each word with uppercase letter, spaces are preserved.
- Remove Whitespaces – removes all whitespaces including lines.
Convert Element – changes the selected element to another kind. E.g. UML action to UML activity.
Replace Element Model – replaces the model of the selected diagram element with an element model from the repository. The replaced element must be of the same kind as the replacing element.
Reverse Relationship – changes the direction of the selected relationship(s). If it goes from element A to element B, after performing this action, it will go from element B to element A.