Software Ideas Modeler 11.95 - Important Fix
News| 1 February 2019 | Dusan Rodina - softwareideas.net
The new version fixes a very unpleasant bug which can corrupt your project after printing only selected elements. There are also other stability improvements.
If you use one of older versions we do not recommend to use the feature Print Only Selection. If you want to use this feature safely please update the software to this latest version 11.95.
Printing Selected Elements in Software Ideas Modeler 11.95
- Fixed application crash when trying to open an element with unconnected relationship in Model Navigator
- Fixed application crash when pressing Down/Up in Start with... box
- Fixed reset grid sorting after updating data in Element Browser and Field Browser
- Fixed project corruption after printing only selection and saving the project
- Fixed print preview refresh after reopening it