User Interface Diagram to WPF XAML
You can turn your User Interface Diagram into WPF XAML code using the source code generation feature.
To generate the XAML follow these steps:
- 1. Design your application view using the User Interface Diagram (Wireframing group)
- 2. Open the Source Code Generation dialog:
- from ribbon / Process / Generation / Source Code
- or from menu / Tools / Generate Source Code
- 3. Choose XAML from the Language drop down
- 4. Choose MAUI from the Template drop down
- 5. Choose the desired user interface diagram (or diagrams) in the left tree view
- 6. Choose the output directory for the generated XAML source files
- 7. Click on the Generate button to proceed and produce the files
WPF XAML Generation
XAML source code generation supports the following element types:
The container layouts are generated to:
Read more here on how to work with containers and various container layouts.