Sidebars| 13 February 2014 | Dusan Rodina - softwareideas.net
Documentation sidebar allows you to set a formatted description for any element in a diagram and for the diagram itself.
There are two ways how to show Documentation sidebar:
- Clicking on Documentation button ( ) in the sidebar.
- Using menu View / Sidebars / Documentation
If you want to edit the documentation of an element, select it in the diagram editor. If you want to edit the documentation of the diagram, click on free space (without any element) in the diagram editor. Documentation of chosen item (element, diagram) will open in the Documenation editor of Documentation sidebar and you can type the new text or adjust the existing one.
You have these options, if you want to format the text of your documentation:
- Bold - you can turn on/off bold for the selected text using button with B ( )
- Italic - you can turn on/off italic for the selected text using button with I ( )
- Underline - you can turn on/off underline for the selected text using button with underlined U ( )
- Strikeout - you can turn on/off strikeout for the selected text using button with strikeout S ( )
- Font size - you can choose the font size in points for the selected text from Font size drop down list ( )
- Text Color - you can choose the forecolor for the selected text using the first color picker button ( )
- Background Color - you can choose the background color for the selected text using the second color picker button ( )
Documentation editor offers the context menu (which shows when you click on the documentation editor using right mouse button) with these items:
- Undo - reverts the last performed action in the documentation editor.
- Redo - performs again the last undone action.
- Cut - copies the selected text to the clipboard and deletes it from the documentation.
- Copy - copies the selected text to the clipboard.
- Paste - pastes the text from the clipboard to the documentation.
- Delete - deletes thee selected text from the documentation.
- Select All - selects all text in the documentation editor.
Jan 12 June 2014 15:34:02
Dusan Rodina - softwareideas.net 12 June 2014 16:39:23
RE: Reuse/link documentation
Jan 12 June 2014 17:50:40
RE: RE: Reuse/link documentation