Screen Flow Diagram (Wireframing)
Screen Flow Diagram allows you to connect your wireframes into a flow with branches according to the user's interactions.
The diagram supports the following elements:
- Start - defines the beginning of the screen flow.
- Flow - connects two elements.
- Screen - shows a wireframe of a user interface screen
- Decision - creates a branch in the screen flow.
- End - defines the end of the modeled screen flow.
Various kinds of user interactions are supported:
and also non-user interaction: timer
Each flow may be limited by a condition.
Wireframing - Screen Flow Diagram