Sum of N Numbers (Flowchart)
An example of a flowchart that shows an algorithm of summing N numbers that were entered by a user. The example shows the usage of various types of flowchart symbols.
Flowchart for Summing of N Numbers
A flowchart example for a simple algorithm, that receive N numbers from a user input, sum them and display the sum on the output.
The flowchart consists of the following steps:
- Enter the number of all numbers (N)
- Define SUM variable
- Define interation variable (I)
- Enter a number (X)
- Add X to SUM (SIM+=X)
- Increase iteration variable (I++)
- Decision for I < N with two branches - yes and no
- Display the sum of input numbers (SUM)
Sum of N numbers (Flowchart)
Download Flowchart for Sum of N Numbers
Download a flowchart to calculate sum of n numbers.Sum of N Numbers (Flowchart)