Improved Diagramming and Enhanced Code Generation - Software Ideas Modeler 13.87
One of the notable changes in this release is the movement of the Custom tool group to the top of the toolbox, right after the Common tool group. This allows users to more easily access their custom tools and use them in their modeling projects.
Another improvement is the inclusion of labels in container auto-inflation. This feature allows containers to automatically resize to fit their contents, including any labels, making it easier to keep diagrams organized and easy to read.
The Options dialog has also been updated with detailed auto snapline settings, which allow users to find the snaplines options easier.
In addition to these changes, the latest version of Software Ideas Modeler also includes support for properties and generics in C# structs for source code generation. This will make it easier for users to generate accurate and functional code from their designs.
Other improvements in this release include Page Up/Down support in the auto-complete box in the diagram editor, better searching in the auto-complete list and an improved JSON/OpenAPI template. The diagram preview has also been improved, with better visibility for element borders.
UI diagram elements now have a Disabled parameter, and UI Text Boxes have a Show Text Cursor parameter. The highlight of selected elements has also been improved.
Several bugs have also been fixed in this release, including missing tool groups in the custom group editor, incorrect container auto inflation for elements with border elements, and issues with SVN functionality. There have also been a number of fixes for SysML blocks, including incorrect selection bounds for UML class after deleting all template parameters and undesirable rendering of deleted fields.
New Features and Improvements
- Custom tool group moved to the top of the toolbox after the Common tool group
- Improved container auto inflation to include also labels of labeled elements
- Added detailed auto snapline settings to the Options dialog
- Added support for properties and generics to structs in C# source code generation
- Added Page Up/Down support to the auto-complete box in the diagram editor
- Improved searching in the auto-complete list in the diagram editor
- Improved JSON/OpenAPI template
- Improved diagram preview - element borders are better visible
- Added Disabled parameter for UI diagram elements
- Added Show Text Cursor parameter for UI Text Box
- Improved highlight of selected elements
- Fixed missing some tool groups in the custom group editor
- Fixed wrong container auto inflation for elements with border elements
- Fixed SVN functionality
- Fixed displaying the name of flow properties in SysML Blocks
- Fixed auto size for SysML blocks
- Fixed undesirable rendering of deleted fields in SysML blocks
- Fixed wrong selection bounds for UML class after deleting all template parameters
- Fixed rendering ERD entity data after deleting all the entity data
- Fixed navigation between association fields using keys
- Fixed relationship label size recalculation after changing its text
- Fixed Properties sidebar layout
- Fixed canceling selection when moving using the right mouse button
- Fixed editing properties for multiple selected elements at once using the Properties sidebar
- Fixed navigating in the diagram using the Preview sidebar for higher DPIs
- Fixed non-activable windows after excluding the tab to a separate window
- Fixed non-working parameter dialog for Row and Column Auto Layout