Improved Sequence Diagram and General Diagramming in Software Ideas Modeler 13.96
Improved SQL DDL parsing, improved execution occurrence positioning, and improved inserting of a new self and recursive message on UML Sequence Diagrams are among the most significant improvements in this release. Additionally, users can now enjoy auto-sizing drop-down edit boxes in the diagram editor, alphabetically ordered operations in the drop-down for sequence actions, and auto-complete to all drop-down edit boxes in the diagram editor.
A horizontal scrollbar has been added to the project tree, which is particularly useful when navigating elements with long names or deep hierarchies.
The auto layout speed for some scenarios has also been improved, allowing for faster creation of UML diagrams.
The latest release of Software Ideas Modeler offers a range of improvements and fixes that make working with the tool more convenient and efficient. With the addition of several new features, it is now easier than ever to create UML sequence diagrams. Upgrade to version 13.96 today and enjoy all the new features and improvements this release has to offer!
New Features and Improvements
- Improved SQL DDL parsing
- Improved execution occurrence (UML Sequence Diagram) positioning
- Improved inserting new self and recursive message (UML Sequence Diagram)
- Added support for case-insensitive searching and matching whole words in the code editor
- Auto-sizing drop-down edit boxes in the diagram editor
- Available operations in the drop-down for sequence action are alphabetically ordered
- Added auto-complete to drop-down edit boxes in the diagram editor
- Added horizontal scrollbar to the project tree
- Added option to include parsed codes into the project
- Improved auto layout speed for some scenarios
- Added support for source codes for UML Artifacts
- Fixed problem with selecting elements connected by UI Expansion Detail connector
- Fixed YAML parsing
- Fixed moving border elements
- Fixed adding elements to nested containers
- Fixed moving element groups with anchored elements
- Fixed selecting a single element in a group using ALT+click when the elements are nested or overlapped
- Fixed showing an auto-inflate alert when editing UML sequence diagrams
- Fixed inaccessible text editing in the code editor when the search box is displayed
- Fixed icon size in the ribbon menu for high DPI resolutions
- Fixed font for drop-down editor box to match the font in the current element style
- Fixed moving items in the project tree
- Fixed renaming relationships without a name in the project tree
- Fixed updating diagram bounds after inserting elements from the Parser sidebar
- Fixed an issue in the C# parser
- Fixed non-working edit box actions as copy, paste, etc. after switching between tabs using shortcut keys